• Teach young learners (4-12 years) in a small class setting.
• Be creative, passionate and keen to see your students thrive.
• Put your own twist on the provided syllabus and lesson plans.
• Closely follow each child’s development and produce reports for parents and the Head Teacher.
• Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
• 15,000CNY-30,000, competitive salary commensurate with experience.
• 5-day work week.
• Full-training provided.
• Quality housing provided.
• Flight, medical benefits.
• Work Visa supported.
• Social & cultural events
• Both English natives and non-natives with Native-level English.
• Possess any university degree and a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
• Experience in dealing with or teaching young learners beneficial but not necessary.
• Creative, fun, energetic and reliable.
• Passion to succeed.
Apply Now for a sooner interview or add our:
Our English House is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for China mainland. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles.
Full-time English Teacher role with a regional leader in ESL for young learners (4-12 years). Add your own flair to the provided, locally-relevant syllabus. Enjoy an expat package with a competitive salary, totally free service, best social environment to meet more friends around the world, 24*7 one-to-one service, legal working visa provided plus flight, healthcare and housing benefits.
Our English House has long term cooperation relationships with more than 500 learning centers and different level of private or public schools around China. You could choose from more than 80 cities and more than 300 locations in China to working and living.